As a CNC Programmer, your primary job is to ensure the timely, accurate coordination and completion of all project tasks associated with the programming, assembly drawings and any other drawing, detailing or bills of materials associated with production.
- Generate flat panel programs for CNC manufacturing from shop drawings using CAD software and Excel spreadsheets
- Generate assembly drawings as necessary to successfully communicate intentions and directions to production
- Generate fab tickets for all brake metal work
- Review, finalize, and release bill of materials
- Coordinate and instruct production on any special packaging or shipping instructions
- Revise shop drawings if necessary with any changes occurring during the programming process
- Release complete and accurate production release packets to production